Our newly developed Junior Ranger program is intended to introduce students to the concept of human-wildlife conflict and encourage them to take an active role in reducing human-wildlife conflict at home by helping their families identify backyard wildlife attractants. Proactive attractant management is the most effective long term solution to human-wildlife conflict!
Junior Rangers will learn:
• Basic needs (habitat requirements) of local wildlife species
• The root causes of human wildlife conflict
• How human wildlife conflict impacts both people and animals
• What we can do at home to prevent human wildlife conflict
• How to stay safe in wildlife country
Click on activities below to download!
Please note that PDF activities will print best when downloaded instead of printing directly from your internet browser.